Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hambo Hoedown House Challenge


It is time for another hoedown!  This week's hoedown is to use the house digi and add something from your home you wouldn't ordinarily add to a card.  


For my household item, I added staples... for the little stones leading up to the front porch of the house.  It is not an item I would normal put on a card.  I went a little crazy with the flowers on this card but this time of the year is so fun with all the pretty fall colors.  Take care.

Hambo Hoedown - household item
die cut dreams - flower power

5 comments:

  1. Who'd have thought staples could be little stepping stones?! What a GREAT idea! :) I hear you on the flower thing. I never know when to stop...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creative creation great take on the flower chall

    thanks for sharing at DCD chall this wk

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I am liking that background paper Dawn, I love the colours at this time of year (just not the chill in the air)
    TFS
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous card Dawn, I just love the beautiful Autumn colours you are using at the moment.
    Pauilne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh lovely autumnal creation, great colours

    Thanks so much for joining us at Die Cut Dreams for our flowers challenge

    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!