Thursday, August 25, 2011

Crafting for all Seasons - Bingo

There is a new challenge at Crafting for all Seasons!  The theme of the challenge is Bingo!  
For this challenge you need to pick three items from the bingo board (up, down or diagonally) and add those embellishments to your card!

Our sponsor for this challenge is:
Please check out Tracey's lovely images here.

Here is my card for this challenge:
I picked (die cuts, tags, buttons) to put on my card.

I used the "sleepy mouse" image from Sliekje designs on my card.  We are introducing her free stamps on the CFAS challenge blog.
They are wonderful and can be found here!


2 comments:

  1. So cute! Adorable image! Like the ladybug too!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Dawn, you've done a fabulous job with your colouring. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love hearing from you!